Today went to Hair's hse to watch 'Exorcist : the beginning'. It wasn't as scary as i expected but it was bloody though>< but nonetheless it was scary at some parts. haha. I had a headache while watching the movie...guess i strained my eyes too much:(
After that went to YCK mrt to meet Mindy, Yanping, and their fren Huiyi for dinner at some coffeeshop near AJC. but to be more exact its behind Presbyterian High Sch. lols. We ate western food. I ordered chicken chop which costs only $4 thr. quite cheap leh haha. Huiyi n Mindy ordered chicken rice. and Mindy ate chicken rice n western food >< omg such gd appetite!!! i couldnt even finish my plate of chicken chop:( Ade came late cos she had orientation n started eating a little from my plate. then aft eating a little i still didn't get my appetite so i offered some more to Ade since she didn't feel like eating much either. haha. in the end i still couldn't finish it:( oh well...hope i can finish my plate of food nxt time:)
We met Siying at YCK mrt. We took a train to Yew Tee cos Siying wanted to have her prata thr. but Ping, Huiyi n Ade had to leave early so they didnt go YT with us. And I think i was a little tired n still had abit of that pain in my head probably due to me tired eyes T_T so i probably didn't talk much just now:( awww man...lols
I came home to realise that my mum forgot to buy panadol n thr wasn't any at home...T_T... nvm then, cos "by His stripes, I'm healed" yeah?? haha^^
Wah. i think my posts are really getting shorter these days >.< !!!