Woah...i've only finished 2 animes in these few wks - Ouran high sch host club & Shakugan no shana I, II. haha nice^^
Today, woah i cant believe it, i woke up at
6:50am. so early!! earlier than the time i usually wake up leh! den i slept agn at around 7 and woke up at around 730...lazed around in bed till 8. lol...ok...it was kinda bo liao typing this >.< style="color:#ffcc00;">
of van houten's white choc, and 2 boxes of Gobstoppers!! :) woo!! haha :P and i already finished 1 box of gobs today:(..so fast!! lol anyway i had nasi lemak for lunch at 11+...kinda a little too early for lunch.
Gobstoppers and van houten white choc :) wahahaha
I was using my laptop when i happened to look outta me window, and i saw a sky with beautiful clouds^^ haha. took some pics of it :)


This one's nice :) hahaha
I wanted to post smth abt deuteronomy 28 which i read in one of the 2008 issues of the Solid Rock mags, but i'm a little lazy now...hehehe...so i'll post it some other time :)
In the meantime, stay blessed :)